Summer VolunTEEN Information Session
- Tuesday, February 09: 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Saturday, February 13: 10:00am - 11:00am
- Wednesday, February 17: 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Monday, February 22: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Saturday, March 13: 2:00pm - 3:00pm
Are you interested in applying to be a Summer VolunTEEN at the library? Bring your questions and learn about the program by attending one of the VolunTEEN Information Sessions.
VolunTEEN Information Sessions take place via FCPL's GoToMeeting platform. An access link will be emailed prior to the program. Once you have logged in to GoToMeeting, please type your first and last name, as well as your phone number in the chat feature to verify having attended a session.
Please note: In order to apply for the Summer VolunTEEN program, it is mandatory that you attend one of the virtual VolunTEEN Information Sessions before you apply for the program.